Winter Storm Yogi
continues to bear down on several states. Wyoming, Colorado, Minnesota, South Dakota and North Dakota have been hammered with snow, ice and freezing temperatures. Winter storm Yogi comes right off the back of winter storm Walda just a few days ago.
Record Breaking Low Temperatures
Global Freezing includes a few of the record breaking low temperatures and day snow accumulation from winter storm Walda and/or winter storm Yogi. This is just some of Wyoming alone:
- Cheyenne, Wyoming – record low for April 9, 2013 of 6 degrees F
- Cheyenne, Wyoming – record low for April 10, 2013 of 5 degrees F
- Cheyenne, Wyoming – record snow amount in one day on April 15, 2013 6.5 inches (shatters 123 year old record dating back to 1890)
- Laramie, Wyoming – record low for April 10, 2013 of 5 degrees F
- Casper, Wyoming – record Coldest High Temperature in a day on April 9, 2013 of 13 degrees ( no February day in 2013 in Casper had a Colder High Temperature)
Wyoming is under another winter snow storm on April 16th. This winter storm will stretch into several states with global freezing conditions. Winter storm Yogi is creating such cold temperatures that climate change and global warming can not bear it. But Yogi can.